Sunday, November 20


Remember when we were a kids? Used to watch all the fairytale movies on Disney about finding/waiting for true love. About not giving up your life. About animals or humans that can sing and...be happy? Yeah, we all remember that part. Singing and dancing around. Prince charming will come and rescue the love of his life from an evil witch or step mom. And live happily ever after. The say the phrase of happily ever after is not true. I used to believe in fairytale, in fantasy cause I am not a big fan of reality. Reality is more to darkness with a little bit of beauty. But fantasy, fantasy is more to imagine things and everything is perfect. Not a single thing of imperfection.

Almost every girl blame Disney for making them hoping for a true love in a blink of an eye. Saying that it wasn't true. It was all a lie. Thinking that everything would turn out to be great when you turn into a teenager. And when they found out, teenager's life is not as good as they think. It is horrible. Tears and heartache. High expectation and broken promises. They regret for believe in everything Disney told us. True love isn't easy to find. It will use a lot of effort and patient. In real life prince charming is your husband. Yeah. Cause you will fall in love and get married just like the fairytale. But for teenager, we go from strangers -> friends -> best friends -> crush -> couple.

You see those prince charming ride on their horse and catch his love of his life? Well mine not exactly like that. But he sure does waited for me about for almost 2 years. I'm playing hard to get. He's playing the prince charming that would do anything for his girl. He does not sing perfectly but he can sing, well it's not that bad.. He can't ride a horse but he sure do can walk with me in rain or a very hot weather. He don't have a castle but being with him making me feel like living in a castle. He respect like a true prince. He never get tired of me and my craziness. By calling me 'Si Tembam' or 'Gossip Girl' I know he truly loves me. I could never ask for a better boyfriend or let us put it this way, Prince Charming.

The blame Disney, they blame fantasy. But they must think that we were just a kid back then. Finding your true love isnt easy but I guess I found mine ♡

"Loyalty never dies