Tuesday, November 15



"I am happy but inside I am crying" Have you ever heard of this before? I bet you do. Have you ever heard of insecurities? Everyone does. Even, me. What I really know is every girls insecurities is feeling ugly and unwanted. Feeling left out and trashed about. By my opinion, insecurities is really a common thing right now. I can't even explain how I feel about this thing. It is hard. Every time I walk out the door, I hope and I pray no one would ever judge me. I hope I will never get jealous of what I see; gorgeous girl that have everything. I could walk and my eyes will always stick at the floor knowing that I could never have those. I always feel like a very small human surrounding with giants. 

Sometimes I feel like crying. Crying because of something that I don't even know what. Im afraid of unknown. It is normal..I guess. Every girl will go through this. Maybe not everyday. But once in awhile.  You will feel scared and cold. Everything around you is dark and ugly. You feel like throwing stuff and yelling on top your lungs. And you will start to cry. Holding your guts tighter and tighter. You fee like punching but you just can't. You just lay down on the floor with everything scattered around.

If only I could escape from this wild wild world that is full of challenge from Allah, I would but I couldn't. Even if I want to, I wouldn't. Leaving behind that have been apart of me isn't my choice. And I would never do that. Even if I had the chance? Nope, I wouldn't. So ladies, girls and women, if you ask me have I ever feel like a bummer and a storm coming your way the answer is yes. Always   and it will never stop. But if you believe in you and Allah, you will eventually figure out the puzzle in your life on your own. It is based on you. Not your mom, your dad, sisters, brothers, friends or whatsoever. It is on you. If you choose to get back on your feet, then you will. If you choose to just lay down and do nothing, then you will be lost.

This is me sending a message to girls out there who always feel insecure and blues. You will get through this. Don't give up. Ever. Oh and I am sorry for not posting lately. Been busy and lack of idea what to post. I don't actually plan to stop blogging, it is just I don't have the mood to write or even imagine things. So right now, I am actually gonna write something. After a very long break from Blogger. First thing first. My life is pretty fantastic right now. With the help of Allah of course. If not, I don't even know I will be living on this beautiful planet, Earth.