Sunday, December 4

 

Do you know why I don't blog recently? It is because whenever I blog or write, it will remind me of the past. Of everything that has change. I love looking at the pictures because I know pictures don't even change, only the object in it does. On twitter, I can see their sorrow and their pain they're facing and knowing that I am not alone whenever a pain arrived on my place. Yep, I know. So yeah, as if I'm going to be emotional today. I have a life going on.  In case you people haven't notice but I'm starting to live to the fullest and keeping myself close to Allah.

School holiday isn't as as we thought it would be huh? Some of us miss school, well actually they are not. They miss their friends at school, the coolest teachers and the fun thing to be students and the surroundings. Yeah, without any doubt I miss it too. But knowing that PMR result just around the corner, I am not pretty sure about having thrills in my veins going back to school. Yeah.. I am putting my faith and Allah on my result. I really, like really really wanted to get 8A's in PMR, well duh everyone does. I want to make my parents proud. Looking how excited their face would be if I get straight ace. I will blame myself If i don't ace in PMR, I will cause I know I dont put enough effort on this. I almost cried right there. 

I'm afraid. Afraid of the future, trying to let go of the past and facing today. Everyday I'm hoping something good will happen. Everyday I pray something amazing will appear. I can cry, laugh, smile, mad and everything but I can't make things come true and I can't make my parents proud. Not any day from now. Honestly I do want to cut but that is just so wrong. That is not the solution and the impact will be humungous. Oh Allah, what am I saying. I am talking nonsense.