Wednesday, October 19

"That moment when you're falling apart and nobody notices"
There so many things that I just can't stop longing and stop thinking. I just couldn't face it alone. So many memories that lingers around me. With the familiar faces walk by. Some are the people who once I care the most and completely turns into a stranger, some of them who I just smile and walks away and some of them are the people who are strangers to me. I scan every faces I know and sometimes my heart burst into tears for some of them once mean so much to me. Mean the world to me. Once I shared my life and happiness with them. How they make me laugh like a maniac. How I've spent most of time with them. The pictures we took are still stuck in my head even though most of them are burned into ashes. But now I can finally see that none of those things could stick with me through the end. It has nothing left but memories no matter how hard I tried to collect them all together. It wasn't meant to be in my life to stay. They were planning to just take a rest from their journey and moved on. Most of us do that. Even I do that too.

But I moved on to another chapter of a new book. I've already closed my previous book and locked it so it will never be alive again. I know someday somehow the memories will always lingers and I will always lurking and peeking the memories. I am happy. Happy as ever. With everyone I needed the most because I love them so effing much. With every doa and Allah's will. How I get through all this rough situation, finally I'm coming to an uphill with a brighter Sun in the sky. Mama, abah, sister, brothers, boyfriend, bestfriends, friends. I have everything that I need, well almost. But technically, it's perfect! I could not ask for a better life now. I thank Allah for that. Alhamdulillah.