Tuesday, October 11


Tumblr_lsg6uuvpx81qgsug7o1_500_large

What if I told someone that I had enough? What if I moved to other place and start a new life without anyone that I ever see or know and without telling anyone? If only I could do that in one time and with no hesitation beating in my chest, I would do. I will do anything, anything that would change inside of and calm my soul. This, this pain is such a situation that could bring tears and heartache. Maybe just maybe some of you traduce that this is only some small problem that I've created and make it bigger every second. And maybe some of you knows all the stories and forge the bullshits about my life. But that doesn't mean you could just come and throw everything to my face. If I could do anything to make everything better, I would. Even it's going to make me fall to the ground. I will count one by one if I could do this better. "You have to rise! Rise, confront and make a move. Don't just sit there and do nothing!" This is what I get. The constant reminder from the people who knows exactly the right story. I flinched. Do I have the guts? No. Do I have the eager to do so? Yes. It's all a fraud if I ever said that I never cuss and hated those who bring me down. But my own mother says that none of those fucking stupid things can solve anything that doesn't goes like what I've planned.

My eyes can start to burn, my eyes can start to break, my voice can start to shaking and my eyes can start to flood with tears. How am I suppose to stand tall and head up high when everyone is giving you the look like you have done something bad and evil. Do I even look like a killer or something? I've promised myself that I will not let anything gets on my way anymore. You people too have to stands up for yourself. Even but creeping the hell out of everyone else. No one can jump into you guys' life and ruined everything. I repeat, no one.