Friday, September 16



It rains just now. I can feel the raindrops dropping on my hand. Streaming down my fingers.

Hai bloggers. Such a long time right? I miss my writing on this blog. Things got out of control. By that I mean in a positive way. I guess. So as you can see, up there. A photo of me and two important person that effest my life. Cewah -_- My bestfriend and my 'Kawan Sejati' :) I was at his house. He had ab open house going on just now. A lot of people came. And also my boyfriend :* It was, fun. I guess. Anyhoo, thanks awa for the invitation. I'm sorry for bug out earlier than others. We had sucha clueless mind what happened so we rush out. I'm sorry n.nV I promise I'll make it up to you, someday :)

I had a sleepover at Miza's last night. It was epic. We had fun. Nina can't came along cause something came  up. So yeh. So after I got back from Aqhwa's, we went back to Miza's. Huzair told Miza to get ready cause he want to treat us Baskin Robin. Who wouldnt want that to happen kan? He picked us up around 6. It was late. Very late. We should be sulk but no. Amirul Faiz been there also. We had fun. Yes we did. And...I took some photos using Faiz's phone. We did! Hehehe :3 We got home around 6.40 something i think? Or whatever. Miza sent me home. So here I am. Home sweet home. :)

End of story.