Tuesday, September 6


If only I could split myself and make a potion like Dr. Jekyll can do, I would. No, not because I want to commit a crime or whatsoever. I just wanted to see how I make friends with others, how I keep other's feeling in row, how faithful I am with someone who I loved the most and all. Maybe some people thought that I am not the whoop dee doo kinda person among others. Well I do have to admit that I am. I am the quiet one when everybody is being loud. Especially when Im in the car with my gays and lesbos. Hihih "Eh elina, kenapa senyap?" or "senyapnya elina", that's the remark that I always hear when I'm being all dreamy and keep being in the fantasy of mine. Oh yes. And I'll say yah, thats what I thought. I personally knows that I cannot remain to be like this cause there's the day that I have to stand up and go into a spotlight and tell everyone that I, exist. Do you know someone's secret road of personal maps of their histories? If you say yes, well actually the answer is no. You're not living in the same life as others. You have your own. And you have your own problems, scars, lies that still lingers around their bodies and mind. Every each of you guys may feel the same like; I feel lonely in the middle of the crowd, no one wants to be friends with me, i actually have feelings and I also want to be happy. You can say that again or maybe put it on a repeat. Lulz. But it's true. Different people, different scars and history. So stop assuming that other people is as happy as fuck and no one have the same spot like you. You are no better than others and no one is better than you. Whuuut? Ok. I better shut up now before people will gag my mouth with socks monkey.