Saturday, September 3



Hai! My jaw was dropped just now because of something I saw on Twitter. But..I admit I cannot remember what is it about. You should've know that Im a very forgetful person. And you must be my constant reminder for something that are important. But when it comes to Allah, my family, my friends and my boy, that cannot be include of what I easily forget. Na'ah :) Any hoo, I just want to make a recap about whatever mentions on this week and whatsoever. As you can see, school's getting closer. I always wonder how on Earth that Friday is so far from Monday but yet Friday is very close to Monday? And that doesnt make me happy. Maybe for other people too. Im right though. It's not the best feeling ever. I really need to get out tomorrow. Seriouslyl Before school starts. And then I have to glue my eyes to my textbooks and revision books to suck all the damn knowledge that I really need to suck. My body have to be well prepared to face the war. To face all the twisted questions that have never been asked in any books. I should be gaining some words and letters and formulas  before my dismal-day. I've always narrate my life with some revisions that I've make in my previous boring studying session. I'm back to procrastinating. I get very angry if people procrastinate but somehow, somewhat, im one of them. My bow is yours dear people who Im mad at.