Saturday, September 3



Ah, today is Raya. Well Raya actually start on last Tuesday but I'm updating my blog and announce that today is Raya. I am so lame. Oh hai. Hai dear readers. If only I could talk to every each of you and talk to you guys how I feel when Im writing all this post. It could not be better. I always hope that I always have some things to say. That it always tickle my throat, and my eyes burns and my knees started to shake, trembled down under the weight of the world. There, there goes the sad words that came out from  my head. And there goes the crazy bitchy thoughts that you guys would say. How ungrateful I am. You should be proud of yourself; reminder to myself. A very queer view indeed. So I went back to my hometown. And I felt...alive. Too good to be true but it was. My hometown was the best place to let things go out and you know, freedom. People was babbling about how shitz this Raya was but I personally don't think like that. It couldnt be more excited cause every year, Raya is about celebrating that one month that you've been fasting. And you should be grateful that you're alive till now if it not because of Allah's will. Kan? This statement should be ponder by every each of you guys. *shake hands* Hihih.