Saturday, August 27


I can't sleep. My eyes won't shut down. This is where I let my thoughts to be ponder. I am texting with, love. My love :) Am going to accompany him to watch football. Blogger, you have to help me. I'm falling below real. I don't even know if I can ever get back up again. This, this isnt my idea. I usually dont get dreaded by this thing. But I think I mighlt lose control. Haih. Whatever. So I'm missing my guy right now. And of course he misses me too. Lulz. Am missing my friends, but do they...? No, not really. Ok. It has been almost a month since our last met. Gotta imagine how crazy that would be. Yeh. But can't beat Miza and Syakirin's long distance love story tho :) The depth oh my longing could be labelled as a immeasurable-longing. Lulz. Do you sick of me saying about my boy? Ever? If you do, feel free to un-follow me. Eh wait, I havent been updated my blog for ages, so how come you guys could hate my post? Perhaps, you guys may hate it anyways.

Anyhoo, yesterday I was suppose to folllow Miza and Nina for breaking fast. They have their dates. And me? Nah, I'll be left alone over there. So I talked to mama, mama didnt allow me to go. My cousin gave me the necessity to follow 'em to Alamanda. So I said yes. We had fun there. And on our way back home, we were sorta....lost? Kak Alya took the wrong way and we were taking the back of Putrajaya's road. It was an apprehensive moment evah! But at the same time it was funny. Hihih. We ended up buying 3 bowls of Tutti Fruiti. And I called Rahul and Faris and others to lead us. So they agreed. Had a race since there was no cars to be found. And....I had fun. For the first time on this week :) In point of fact, I miss yesterday. Ok.