Saturday, August 27

little-teapot:

favourite book ever.

I like the pictures.

I feel forgotten everyday. And also abandoned. No maybe I wasnt just deliberately doing that. Nevermind. You can see that it has been a long time I didnt post anything on my blog. Cause things have literally packed nowadays. With studies and all. My sleep schedule isnt right. I slept only for 3 or 4 hours a day for the past two weeks. And this week, am not going to do that again. Yeh, fosho :/ I miss my blog. Seriously. And I miss my boyfriend and also my friends. My life? Has been great so far. Having a lots of fun. Especially this week. Idk why. And yesterday :) I gotta tell you about yesterday but... maybe for the next post. I've been put up with a lot of lies and bullshits now. I don't open up to anyone anymore except for my boyf cause he seems to have the urge to know more about me. My friends? Dont ask. They've been very..mhmm caring but yeh this is the part that I need to shut the hell up. Lulz. Im not updating my blog but im updating my twitter every. Single. Day. Seriously. My facebook has been infected by virus as my boy, Rahul said so. So whatever. Im happy. Really. For real this time. I am. :)