Friday, June 24


Since I got nothing to do today, I'll turn to you muh dear blog. I've been away for a week didnt I? Yeh thought so. I just don't care about blogging this few days. Dealing with reality and so much occasion and stuff to do. Yeh, they distract me from blogging. Sorry. Alah, If I ever blog about something pun, you guys won't read it nyway. Kahkah. Wtv. Time jumps. It leaps. It pours away like water through fingers. Haih. So quick aa -,- Whuutever. Oh well now that I'm in my fairyland, I am so relieved that I got to pour my feelings out here. Yeh, that's right :3

Soo, yesterday me and others by others I mean Miza, Nana, Nina, Kirin, Amirul Faiz, Aqhwa, Faiz, Huzair, Ishak, Ishak's gf and Ajeeq celebrate Miza's birthday at Impian Gemilang's Playground. I think? K k. Kirin bought the cake and I waited for Miza to go to the bakery. By the time I arrived there, I waited for Aqhwa but Huzair and Faiz were there instead of Aqhwa -,- yes, aqhwa's late. Very late and he insist me and Miza to walk faster eish -,- Wtv. Miza saw Nana along the way. Spoiler :p By the time we reached the playground, Miza knew this is for her and she blamed me for all this. Kehkeh. And blablablaaaaaa we sang and we ate and we vain and whatsoever. Overall the party was okay. I got attack by three maniacs or maybe four? I think. Gah -,- I met Rahul, Bibol and Zul at the end of the day. WE walked together on our way back home. Zul and Bibol sent Nana and Nina back and Rahul sent me back home. And the three boys wasted my film by capturing their fancy face kahkah :)

This week has been a very good week for me. Other than missing my mayn. Kehkeh. I've been a very good girl too. I studied till late midnight and ofcs I got sleepy and fell asleep with books on my hand and a text that I didnt reply from him :B but there's one day he's the one who fell asleep while texting. Hehehe :p I did a tons of revision this whole week. Alhamdulillah. With a help of a lukewarm tea from the microwave and a green apple in other hand, I manage to stay up a bit late than usual. What a relieve. :)

I can say that I hope by praying to Allah, the All Mighty, this thing will be okay soon. My feeling is unstable now. I won't talk to anyone. Yeh maybe I should but maybe next time. I'll take to someone. Maybe Mama first then whoever it'll be lah. Lost a tears just when I thought it won't happen again but it did.

Fuuuuuuuu what am I babbling about duddde? I ain't got problems and I ain't got nothing to deal with. Well maybe. Eeeeee something must got into me. Sheesh. Kbye.