Friday, June 17

Haaai! I am back for maybe just one day and that is today. Sorry for not posting stuff. I bet none of you reading my blog so I don't care. Sooooo how are ya'guys doing? School? Life? Love life? Friends? And whatsoever? Great huh? Well mine is a so-so. Not that good and not that bad. Like I just told ya'guys. It's a so-so. I have a lack of idea what to write but I'll try harder. Yeh. In all honesty my school, for me, is not bringing me the interest anymore. Not at all. Not about the people around me. It's about the result. I am soooo not satisfied with the result I get. It's so not me. I used to get above all that but now? Sometimes I convince myself that it was the best - because it is real and it'll give  me hope to try harder for this trial but you know. I am just a human being. I et upset too. Shesh. Fed up. Everyday I question to myself how dumb I am among my friends but Mama and Abah gave me the strength and others too. Luckily, I made it until today. A lil bit down but yeh I'll get over it. I'll be fine. Hope so.

But! Enough about that...

Life has been treating me well lately..and I've been recovering  from certain things. I'll tell you my life is getting better by the grades I got, Im gaining more strength and I have things planned in my head. You have no idea how thankful I am to Allah. Pray is all I can do now. I have thoughts of many of things in my head now. I really think that I'm getting closer to what I want. Pray for me people. I'm going to achieve what I want for now. Ey I'm talking like Im going to college already. Kehkeh. Whateverrrrrr.

My family's doing well, they are supportive. So is my friends and muh mayn. They were all strong and supportive after witnessing the tears that running down the poor girl's cheek who had a tough month. They were all worried, well not all of them, some of them were worried about my condition. Truth to be told, I'm not that vulnerable. I'm okay but maybe a lil bit down than before. You know me very well guys. I'm not that weak. I'm awesome yooo. I am doing just fantastic. Putting my life together, starting to cope with everything. Catching up stuff. So I'm busy. That's why I haven/t blog for many days. Well other than having the lack of ideas what to write. Hihih.

I can say that with the help of Allah, my everyday life is not what they called a living hell. Nah. That's just all the white people said about their miserable life. WTF. kehkeh. No matter how hard it is, I try to be strong, for me and for my family and all that. K! EEEEEEik, sorry for the unhappy story of mine for this post. I'm letting this all out. All. Out. Yes. ALL.

Tomorrow I got an extra class. I really don't want to go but...I have to. It's not mama's encouragement, it's me. My own head say it so. I have to go........hey? On the bright side, you can see you boy? Kan? Eee go to school to study not to play love ler. Kihkih. Wtv. From now onwards logging on my Fb account till late midnight is not my list anymore. Guess so. Cause studying is priority. No vacation, no fooling around. Trial is around the corner people. It's time for you to study and put your head on the game. Apa ni. Malas aaaaaa! Kbye.