Friday, July 8


It's been awhile since my last update kan? Yeh.. I had so many things going on. Good things and bad things. Well that happens kan. Yeah. So hai! I really miss blogging. I miss the sense of touch to blog. I miss the sound of the tapping on this keyboard. Aaahhh whatta a lovely feeling of mine right now. LOLOLOL. Okay.. I actually don't have any idea what to blog anymore. The feeling is empty. And everything is empty now :) My mom is sleeping next to me right now. She give me comfort just now. Muh lovely mother of all time. Yes, she sure does. Oh do one of you remember about my pencil case? My angry bird pencil case? Yeh the one Iqmal gave me. Yes. Miza and Nina have the same pencil case like mine, but the color and all is different. I felt a lil bit exult just now. Haha lol. K. whuteverrrr. I ran out of ideas what to write. So kbye whatever. bye.