Monday, June 6


Now I realized that my fever is not okay yet -,- And well, I'm just sitting here wondering. When am I going to recoiled from this fever. My heart is beating faster every second. If you could notice the way my heart hit my chest. No no. Don't think negatively. Positively is what people should think. I'm bored. Bored to the max. You know. I could never get sick like this before. This is the time I needed help. Mmm. I am sick. And my face is anemic. But hey, I can walk perfectly today! Heh heh. Not like two days before yesterday -,- Well oh well. As pathetic as it sounds, it's gotten me more so  than ever  before lately.

Oh hai! Miss me darling? Kah kah. K. There's nothing to tell ya'guys actually. Just I went to many places this few days. Yes, for shopping. Heh heh. And yes, I bought a lot of things. I burned abah's money. Alot. Sorry bah :( Hihih. Oh did I mentioned about my bros? They bought another two nerfs. They already have three nerfs back at home but now they want more? Haish. Kids. -,- Hm. It's midnight. It's 138 a.m. And I'm still wide awake. I got nothing to do beside texting with mah boyyyy. Hawhaw. This thing is belittled my mind just now. It's all about how you guys didnt ever have the effort to make any. Haih. I'm disappointed. Wtv. I'm not saying anythin once again k. So yeh. My whole weekend so far is not as fun as you guys have but soon it'll be. I hope :) I've been tempting to wrote a story but the whole idea was so daunting and I might get lost by the idea and the grammar. Well Im not that good in creating scene. It's just in my imagination. I know writing stories will use a lot of imagination but I'm not good in stack one scene to another. Whuuuuutevah. 

How many days didnt I blogged eh? I gues one or two kan? Haih. Whatta short time. Kehkeh. I'm boreddddd. Maybe I should went up to bed now. Moreover it's 2.02 already. And it's raining but there are periods of off and on. Maybe there will be a storm and lightning coming right up. IDK. Im afraid of all that. Sooooo better get going now. Goobyeeee blog. Noight.