Tuesday, June 7


I'm still trying to find the right balance of expressing myself to others. Although I feel as if I have to got myself figures out, for the time being, it's all about how and when you use that expression, that will have the most effect. Hai. My name is Elina and I'm not good in happiness.  Kehkeh. I feel like I had overdose of emotions in my stomach. And thought's gambling in ma head. I am missing my bestfriends and so do my mayn. But it seems like no one is missing me. Kahkah. That's a lie. He misses me. And so do my bestfriend. Some of 'em. Yeh. Some of 'em. Haih. K! Today there was that lingering feeling in my stomach. You know the one. I am sure you've felt that way before too. It's like someone has ripped out your insides. They've thrown them into the mud and stomp in such a way. And they shove it back in a most unceremonious way. You feel dirty, disgusting and unworthy. This is how I feel today. Actually, not all of it. I felt happy too for today. For some reasons lah. Possibly. :)


Btw, I just got back from Puchong --> Bangi --> Prima with my mommah. Yes, just me and my mommah. We were dating. Awh awhh. And I thought I want to stop by at Lily's house but she replied my text a lil bit late and I was already on my way back to Bangi. Ayaiyaiiii. Ish. Maybe next school break I'll meet her. Hope so. It was fun. Chilling with mama cause Jaja, Adik Faris and Kamil waren't there and so does Abah. They were going somewhere else. Shesh. Im the only daughter for today. Kehkeh.  We stopped by at Mcd for Lunch on our way back not at Prima, but id remember where the place is O.o hihih. Yeh. Im sucha forgetful peghson. Hihi. We were laughing all the time. Listening to the radio and the gotcha calls on Hitz.fm, yeh. They were cruel kan ma? Lool.


Oh yaaa, I was planning to go out with a bunch of people this Thurs and I hope the plans works. Mama allow me to cause she said that I have the worst time last week. Yeh thank you for understanding maa :p Don't wanna plan too early, (actually not that early loool) cause somehow I don't have the confirmation from them. No need to know who, yet. K. I probably get going now. Time for me to pray. Oh and, dear bloggers do understand that my mind is full of idea to write today. Heh heh. sorry for the long post! But what am I talking about, no one reads muhhhh blogggg. Eik, Kbye! :)