Tuesday, May 31


Morning. :) I woke up at 9 when I got a text from Lily. Im sorry lily. Can't make it cause I had to go somewhere. Maybe next time. I'll join ya'guys k? Xx. And you. ah. K.Nevermind. I was boredddd. All the boys were out. and my boy, he probably playing football with his friend? Maybe. Dk. Today is the day world! Please don't postpone don't postpone. kahkah. I am lonely for now. In and out. I dislike the fact that when I'm happy there's always always an obstacle for me to have a happy life through out just ONE day. Hayeh.Wtv. So I just got back from Shah Alam. We were hyper, by we I mean my whole family. I pursued my parents to to take us out especially me! Cause i want to let my mind off something.  So abah agreed. Abah sang for me. So sweet after I told some incident happened to me. Kahkah. So hai! Today was a long day I guess. I'm not in the mood for anything now. Thanks for everything k you guys? K.

I want to write a story tonight. Maybe. We'll see. I'll write about something, something more like me. You'll see. And you'll realized that I will private my blog on the day onwards. K. :)