Tuesday, May 31


I'm guessing that today was okay for you guys? Or maybe better? K. I've watched Kungfu Panda 2! Po is soooooo cute. When he was little. Haha. I am sleepy but I missed him sooo much so I guess I'll stay up late for tonight since i'm skyping with 'em. :> So yeh. How are you people doing? Having the greatest time on your hols? some may say yes, some may say no. K that;s fine. But for meeeee, idk. GREAT? Yeh. I want to go out tomorrow! But no one seems to care. Ah. Abah, tomorrow's the day. Please, don't postpone. K? I lve you bah. And especially you ma :) Uhm lately I felt my life as if has been good enough without feeling any pain in it. Eventhough some of it may feel a lil bit uncomfortable because of something. Yeh. Something. To be entirely honest my happiness have been switched on and off few time. And this is not about you k boy? :) It's me. Aaa. Maybe this is the only way for me to redeem my sins. Eik. I admit. K. Oh btw! For you young man, I tot about this long ago. Maybe just maybe you'e change because of your surrounding not that I accuse your friends or something. No, it's just that... this is totally not you dude! You are not the guy that I've known 2 years ago. I may not know you long enough than your friends but so do your new buds! Come on. You've hurt a lot of people now. Ah. K. I;m not going to step in anymore. I'm backing off. Bye.